Today I was thinking a brain teaser could be fun. What is black when you buy it, red when you use it, and grey when you throw it away? Happy Guessing! :)
lol that would be charcoal
lol yes it is... I suppose I am going to have to come up with some tougher questions >_< Congrats! :D
That is coal. Its black when you buy it, add heat to it to turn red, and when its ash its grey.
Coal
news paper
MY PAW PAW : ANSWER IS COAL
charcoal
Vulgar language, arguments, personal attacks, and behavior that is not conducive to an enjoyable environment will not be tolerated. Support related topics should be posted to the support link at http://www.tournamentgames.com.
lol that would be charcoal
ReplyDeletelol yes it is... I suppose I am going to have to come up with some tougher questions >_< Congrats! :D
ReplyDeleteThat is coal. Its black when you buy it, add heat to it to turn red, and when its ash its grey.
ReplyDeleteCoal
ReplyDeletenews paper
ReplyDeleteMY PAW PAW : ANSWER IS COAL
ReplyDeletecharcoal
ReplyDelete